Early Careers


We are able to offer a wide range of apprenticeships business wide from Sales to print specific qualifications. Apprenticeships will usually last around three years and 20% of your time will be spent working towards your accredited qualification and the other 80% will be spent developing skills and knowledge whilst performing your role. We have industry experts on hand to support in on site training ensuring that you get the best experience possible. Our previous apprentices, once qualified, have gone on to develop successful careers in production, sales and management in UK and worldwide print.

Hobs 3D Academy

Hobs 3D, with support from the London Legacy Development Corporation and the Mayor of London, have established a state-of-the-art training programme, Hobs Academy.
During a 12-week, part time course at Hobs Academy, students undergo an in-depth curriculum in 3D Print technologies, Digital Visualisation and Architectural and Product Modelmaking. They focus on exploring the future of these technologies in a variety of sectors and industries.
At Hobs Academy, we're committed to inclusion and diversity. We aim to encourage social mixing and support the ambitions of East London residents from a variety of backgrounds.
Working alongside LLDC and Ravensbourne University, Hobs Academy helps individuals to develop industry-specific, future proofed skills that can be applied to a variety of industries.

Learn more about Hobs Academy